I wanted to write a quick post about why I am returning to Project Gorgon. In short I cannot resist constantly returning to this game in preparation for launch because it simply offers the most for an in depth MMORPG veteran:

1. Lack of required pvp so as to free up player creativity and play time in the few hours they have to play

2. Insane options with customizing character builds. Flat out this is the biggest pull for me. I simply cannot play games with cookie cutter builds and few classes. PG stomps on the competition in this realm.

3. A wonderful player driven economy. So many items its amazing. So much depth. Constant improvement.

4. A responsive staff. I'm always returning and seeing massive discussions with the staff that give me as an absentee an idea of what was added and also of course improves the game with the amazing testers and staff coordinating.

I can't wait for my new computer to arrive. So many builds to test. What changes to the crafting skills guys?? Anyone want to give me an idea. Mushroom farming was the most recent last I played and I have it maxed. Anything else new?