Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Teloch can no longer host the Saturday Poetry Jam

I know this has come as quite a surprise to most of us.

Teloch can no longer host the Poetry Jam held every Saturday at 2PM Eastern time. He now has to work that day.

Some of you may commit for a bit to keep it running without a leader, but without a leader it will be little more than a gathering with unknown rewards
    Our favorite Admin Jack says that it COULD be taken over as an official event BUT management would rather have real player run events. I agree on that! Without player involvement we declare that we are unable to do things on our own and other people must entertain us.

As of now there has been no Guild or person who has stepped up to take over for our beloved Teloch.
    As the leader of SilentSkillers I will offer my guild to take the incredible load needed to host the event. However I am unable to do it by myself and require at least 6 higher level players to join my guild and help gather, make items and host the event. (Guild storage will be totally dedicated to the event and all members will commit to help host or will be kicked.)
    If some other person or guild wants to take over, I will gladly let them because I know this event takes long hours and hard work to host.

Post your comments.

NO This is NOT a guild recruitment scheme. I would rather a person or guild take over that has the time and energy to do this because truthfully I would rather play the game without having to worry about hosting this loved event and spending the little time I have worrying and planning and gathering and making. However IF no-one steps up or volunteers I will step up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cozycats View Post
    I know this has come as quite a surprise to most of us.

Teloch can no longer host the Poetry Jam held every Saturday at 2PM Eastern time. He now has to work that day.

Some of you may commit for a bit to keep it running without a leader, but without a leader it will be little more than a gathering with unknown rewards
    Our favorite Admin Jack says that it COULD be taken over as an official event BUT management would rather have real player run events. I agree on that! Without player involvement we declare that we are unable to do things on our own and other people must entertain us.

As of now there has been no Guild or person who has stepped up to take over for our beloved Teloch.
    As the leader of SilentSkillers I will offer my guild to take the incredible load needed to host the event. However I am unable to do it by myself and require at least 6 higher level players to join my guild and help gather, make items and host the event. (Guild storage will be totally dedicated to the event and all members will commit to help host or will be kicked.)
    If some other person or guild wants to take over, I will gladly let them because I know this event takes long hours and hard work to host.

Post your comments.

NO This is NOT a guild recruitment scheme. I would rather a person or guild take over that has the time and energy to do this because truthfully I would rather play the game without having to worry about hosting this loved event and spending the little time I have worrying and planning and gathering and making. However IF no-one steps up or volunteers I will step up.
    A while back, Teloch did ask us if we would prefer to have it on Sunday morning instead but that idea was scrapped because people wanted to keep it on saturday. Maybe we could move it to Sunday if it works better for him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been confirmed, Rowen Trading will be taking over the poetry jams starting on August 3rd
    Last edited by SassySusie; 07-22-2019 at 10:41 PM. Reason: wrong date

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard that a group had taken over from Teloch himself when I talked to him this afternoon.

I would delete this thread if I could since there is now no need for someone to take over.

Thread Footer