I'm an altaholic and I have so many char ideas I can't pull off with the very limited 4 char slots. I know you can technically do everything one 1 and in some ways it may be beneficial to only have 1 or 2 chars but I just can't do that. Each char has a different theme and will only use skills that I see as related to that theme. Please I'll throw money at you just give me some more char slots! Take $10 for 4 more? $20? Maybe as a bonus thing for backing??? Or release the store with select few items such as char slots? The only way is to buy the game again on another steam account which is prohibitively expensive for 4 char slots and of course they won't be connected to my account so anything account wide, such as xfer chest won't be usable. I wanna try everything and things like beast forms being so expensive to cure/get rid of (except cow). Make it not feasible to just do everything on one toon. I can't do everything at once anyways. I want a bat, and a spider, and a druid, and staff-fu. If I could just throw money away I'd be tempted to buy another copy of the game but I don't have the kind of money. I do wanna buy a backing package but probably be a low end. No way I could afford the top one.