So I was talking in the game with some people about race changes. According to them the devs said they are unlikely to make them available. I have some feedback on that.

That really sucks especially if it isn't code based because a lot of people might wanted to be a future race so had to choose between playing now a race they didn't want or waiting to play a race they did want. Starting all over just to play a new race is messed up
I'm willing to pay like $10. So not asking for free but wanna be able to be a Fae without having to REDO everything on a new toon.
Like even if race changes are limited. I kinda get the point but I think an exception should be made when new races are added that you could've have made your character. I know they have quite a bit more races planned.

So my plea is even if it's limited maybe with a cooldown period, or paywall or both I'd like to see race changes. Fae aren't in yet so I made an elf. But I really wanted to be a fae. I believe orc and dwarf is also on the table to be added? Project Gorgon is headed by an Indie dev team. So I hope they'll hear out my request.