Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transmutation locked out by Shamanistic Infusion?

I have noticed in armor, jewelry, and weapons, that once you add any Shamanistic Infusion, that it locks out any options to Transmute any of the mods on those items. Is this intended? Does anyone else have this problem?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So having read a guide in another forum, I realized I was missing the pertinent common knowledge on enhancement points and that I can remove the SI mod to finish my transmutation on items, then go back and reapply, or add different enhancement. I was simply going to delete my original post, but I figure leaving it may assist any other crafter's who may have been ignorant to such matters, similar to how I was .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to add that even though SI disallows one from rerolling mods, it still allows you to repair the item. So, you can roll down to 0%, repair, roll down to 0%, choke a puppy if you need to, add SI, wait a week, repair it, wait another week, remove the SI, then get 8-10 rolls (since you can roll then repair and roll some more) to have a higher chance at getting your mod without spending the resources to remove and re-add SI for only 4-5 rolls after one week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I simply have to learn how to remove the SI. Which takes a little time and effort to the best of my knowledge. I simply did not realize mods could not be rerolled while an SI was attached. I learned with a little research after the fact and after I made my original post.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does SI block rolling though?

The only answers I can think of sound like trolling.

1. You are not allowed to roll so that you waste materials if you decide to use SI before the item is perfect.
    2. You are encouraged not to use the item while you roll a few weeks getting the same wrong mods over and over again.

Having SI block rolling makes less sense than having augmentation block rolling. I could understand making augmentation block rolling so that it takes longer to get certain mods.

Thread Footer