Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Installing on 2nd computer

I am going out of town, for a few days and would like to load the game on my laptop. Is there a way to do that without paying for it again?

Not sure the laptop can run it, but if I can at least log in to see what guild is up to would be cool.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just log download/login to steam on the second computer, then install and play project gorgon. No extra cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCat View Post
    Just log download/login to steam on the second computer, then install and play project gorgon. No extra cost.
    I did that and it wants $34.11.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Okeephe View Post
    I did that and it wants $34.11.
    After you downloaded the Steam client, did you log in using the same Steam account you purchased the game for? You can check by clicking your username in the top right corner of the Steam client, then it'll say "Log out of account: accountname". Make sure the account name matches up with the client on your other computer where the game's installed.
    -ADMIN- Lemons
    -GUIDE- Sims

Thread Footer