Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Help!
    I dont understand how its supposed to work. I got the browser map marked with numbers, but the way inventory works every time I use one the counting gets messed up. I mean, if I use map 7 and next map point is 20 its now actually the 19th in my bag. I cant remember that! How can I make this work for me?

edit: ok I should have read the thread before posting. I guess I need to use the renumber thingy. Ill try that.
    Last edited by Svann99; 06-08-2021 at 06:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This tool is world-view changing!
    Any chance of adding Gazluk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to change the colors for the markers showing the locations? The red marks on the dark background are invisible to me due to slight shade blind issues.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, is there any way to make use of this without VIP, now that chat logs are premium feature (which is a bit strange imo)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for this information ))))
    My name is Sonya . I work for a trading company. We are well versed in modern technologies and work well with the best forex signals In my free time I love to walk, play video games and communicate with like-minded people. I am very pleased to be a member of this community.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i was having an issue with multiple monitors. It always appeared to the left side monitor so i tried moving it and now the whole thing disappeared. Anyway to reset it so I can see it?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you add reset to the command line (either launching it manually, or modifying the shortcut), all borders should return to their default position.

Alternatively, if some part of the interface is still visible, move everything outside the screen and restart the app. It should reset as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    If you add reset to the command line (either launching it manually, or modifying the shortcut), all borders should return to their default position.

Alternatively, if some part of the interface is still visible, move everything outside the screen and restart the app. It should reset as well.
    How do i add it? Like, when i launch it, there is literally nothing. So how do i modify the shortcut?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you pinned the program to the taskbar, you can right-click it and select Properties.

temp.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cr00cy, chatlog settings are in the VIP section but is usable for all. Look there and it will tell you that

Thread Footer