Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcules View Post
    I am playing on a Mac....so I also downloaded "CrossOver Games" to run the game through a windows launches, but cannot seem to get it installed completely.
    I suspect the reason that didn't work is that Crossover only supports 32-bit and Gorgon requires a 64-bit Windows OS at the moment. I got bitten by that myself when I tried using 32-bit wine for Gorgon without actually reading the Windows system requirements...

I know nothing about Macs unfortunately. I suppose you could try a VirtualBox install of Windows or Linux or something like that, but that is going to be rather time-consuming to set up and may not fix your freeze problem if it's caused by some kind of hardware/resource problem on your computer. I assume you are still able to play other games without a problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tagamogi -

Yup can still play others... even played Gorgon for almost 2 weeks without any issues. Started happening after a patch.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, if it's patch-related, that might actually be good - maybe it will go away mysteriously after a future patch then.

My main suggestion at this point would be to try very hard to see if you can find any kind of log, as alleryn suggested. I'm not sure if a freeze would actually result in a crash log, but any error message anywhere would help a lot.

Thread Footer