(Also sent in-game)

This is feedback about the event that took place this week-end: killing bosses (five of them) spawning around the world.

The location and availability of these bosses was fine, I think. Not in the way (unless you're surveying) and yet easily reachable, including Gazluk, with some preparation.

I personally disliked the aoe pushback effect on George since I was playing sword for this one. Many times, I would just not be able to get close enough to hit him. But with better organisation that can be avoided, I guess.

One thing that in my opinion needs to be changed, is adds staying after the boss is dead. You could make them poof on victory. It's not a big deal of they stay and we have to kill them, however they should not respawn, not until the boss is up again, because:
. We can't loot chests while in combat, and that's annoying in the case of Zukelmux, with adds too close to chests.
. You can farm them while the boss is not up, for loot (in Ilmari) or anatomy XP (Gazluk).

The reward was nice. I may be wrong, but it felt like the bonus reward was on the first kill, not the third. That was the only time I was encumbered.