Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Stats for nerds
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stats for nerds

https://steamcharts.com/app/342940 Steam tracking of PG users.

The summer time hurt is real.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm lurking but not logging in. This last patch didn't bring much for me to do so I didn't log in for it. I've been at 70 with several skills for a while now. I have some crafting skills to level up but they are not fun , just grindy, so I don't bother. Slow content development and some things that bother me have kept me away from the game. There is so much in the world competing for what little time I have to game that project gorgon isn't offering much for me to justify spending that little time on it. I love the idea of the game, the concepts, some of the mechanics, but there is much to be done and I'll keep lurking until those things that need to be done are done and added before I'm back in.

Edit: I've complained many times before about the size of this development team. It is nice there is no subscription fee so you can come and go as you please but I mean life goes on and the rest of us get older as things drag along so eventually people go and don't come back even though they can. I'm afraid that is what we see happening.
    Last edited by Aionlasting; 06-29-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of us are still around popping in to see when we are getting closer to launch. I took a break cause I had most skills I wanted maxed and just didn't feel like grinding out money I would lose at launch. I get on from time to time to try new updates or skills but its hard for me to stay motivated over stuff I will lose.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still finding solace in working on various non-essential skills and combat stuff I never tried. Not seeing the word "community" pop up much here, but that's the main thing that keeps bringing me back in game. I am not a super-social player (maybe more than others), and often end up grinding solo, but I've found lots of great in-game players that are friendly and fun to interact with. This weekend event was a good example. I didn't need any loot, but it was genuinely a good time to get players from different walks of life together for a common cause. The biggest frustration related to OP was trying to get big groups of players together (especially for the final boss) with a small-er population online.
    Last edited by Daguin; 07-01-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Thread Footer