Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been playing WoW classic and thoroughly enjoying it! Its such a different game than the current retail iteration. Very enjoyable.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been mostly playing Free Orion (freeorion.org), a free, open source, multiplayer (well, we play like one slow 'correspondence'-type game every couple months or so. There's also an AI) turn-based strategy (4x space) game.

I also play a little chess online.

I've been thinking about starting/joining a 1e or 2e AD&D campaign over roll20: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/?d...nt=&roll20con=

That's about it, sometime i play a bot game on League of Legends as a stress reliever, or dig up some old Dos game to play for a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WoW Classic,and PoE is what i play when not on PG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Civilization6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my primary game these days, so if I'm not playing PG, I'm probably doing other stuff IRL, and not playing anything. But if I am playing something else, it's either LotRO (I bought a lifetime sub back when it first launched) or SWTOR.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saga of Ryzom

Fallen Earth

Secret World - Legends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive played numerous games over the years, huge fan of every kind of game. Usually its only one mmo (grinding in two mmos at a time would be a nightmare to me). Now a days when im not playing PG i play mostly CSGO (i think is the most competitive and skillbased shooter of all time) or i play Magic The Gathering, but not the PC one, the fisical card game, lots of fun.

I have to agree with HardRock, diablo II has been one of the most influential games in my life and is still lots of fun till today.
    "May you wonder in nature and learn from it, since it has always been our home."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now I'm playing COD:Warzone, Last Of Us 2 and Brawl Stars (in mobile)
    Os presento mi web: Juegos en Mesa con reviews de los mejores juegos de mesa !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like The Settlers, a very good strategy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ESO has been my go to game last few yers but I see the changing now

Thread Footer