Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ESO has been my go to game last few yers but I see the changing now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I get bored and want some kind of drive, I usually choose something from shooters or mobs.
    Usually it's LoL, Dota, CS, something active in general!
    Last edited by AngelaBall; 01-22-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For anyone who likes Idle Games, there's a fairly new idle version of Runescape that might appeal to some of you, called Melvor Idle. It's in Early Access on Steam, but can be played for free on the developer's website: melvoridle.com

Links:
    Roadmap: https://melvoridle.com/roadmap/
    Wiki: https://wiki.melvoridle.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
    Game: https://melvoridle.com/
    Last edited by alleryn; 02-18-2021 at 10:54 PM. Reason: added links

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play Dungeons & Dragons with friends. I'm a serial monogamist when it comes to computer games. If my guild starts hearing me talk about another MMO I've tried out, they can rightly just place me in the inactive roster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play Dungeons & Dragons with friends. I'm a serial monogamist when it comes to computer games. If my guild starts hearing me talk about another ME I've tried out, they can rightly just place me in the inactive roster. But I don't want to play other games. Dungeons & Dragons is an exciting game. I found a good site that provides information about the game https://dndguide.net/; it will be beneficial for beginners to read. This game will appeal to all people. It may seem not very easy to some, but the Internet will help you understand everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements First Post!
    When not playing PG, I spend most of my time on WoW Classic. I vividly remember making a night elf, logging in Teldrassil, and looking at the giant trees and the vibrant colors in awe. I love the universe, I love the art of WoW Classic, raids give me a thrill and gold farming is a lot of fun. I enjoy the thrill of improving my character through professions, gear, etc. I can log in and have a variety of things to do depending on my mood such as M+, PvP, farming for mounts and transmogs, or whatever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mainly plays RTS and MMO, sometimes Battle Royae like Fortnite or PUBG (if my friends are playing).
    I am currently playing New World Early Acces and I am waiting for the launch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements First Post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Mainly plays RTS and MMO, sometimes Battle Royae like Fortnite or PUBG (if my friends are playing).
    I am currently playing New World Early Acces and I am waiting for the launch.
    How is New World? I've heard good things about the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achievements First Post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    How is New World? I've heard good things about the game.
    Hey, I know about this New World game. After 75+ hours spent since launch, I really enjoy the game. It offers a lot of different options of activities and ways to level your toon. Broad range of quests, an interesting main quest line, faction rank advancing quests.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I get tired of playing PROJECT: GORGON, I prefer to play regular fun games. I play them to relax and have fun. Also, because of the large selection of games on the platform https://boom.dk/ I can always change the genres of games. And this is also a very convenient feature. After all, I am faced with a situation where your brain gets tired of intensive games more than once. In October, you have to develop different strategies, which are planning and constantly worrying. So at such times, you want to play the usual free games in which you do not feel any pressure.
    Last edited by Derek_the_Giant; 11-23-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Thread Footer