Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you play when not playing PG?

I revisited Diablo 2 with the Path of Diablo mod. That was a blast. Hadn't played in roughly 14 years.

Mount and Blade Warband has a lot of interesting mods. A Clash of Kings is one of the Game of Thrones mods for it.

Banished is a small survival/city building sim.

I miss the days of custom games in the Warcraft Three the Frozen Throne community. Battleships, the early versions of Dota, and the plethora of tower defense games.

What do you Folks play when you are breaking from PG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play Dungeons & Dragons with friends. It isn't any of the computer versions, but the paper, pencil and dice version. I'm a serial monogamist when it comes to computer games. If my guild starts hearing me talk about another MMO I've trying out, they can rightly just place me in the inactive roster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing a few other things, mainly strategies/rpgs. Like Battletech, battle brothers, mad games tycoon, stellaris, civ6, they are billions.
    Will probably start playing some Panzer General (or similar) games again as I'm kind of starting to miss them.
    Still on the lookout for some complex space strategy though. Really want to play something nice but can't find any that matches my desires.

Nevertheless I do have some days when I can only watch streamers and am unable to play anything I wish I had more determination to keep grinding skill levels in PG and to try and find some level ~40 gear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've a few go-to's

* Civilisation 6
    * Cities Skylines
    * Banished
    * Total War (currently Warhammer 2)
    * Occasionally Fallout 4 and Skyrim
    * Diablo 3 for a loot fix.

I have been tempted to look back into Baldurs Gate.
    Warhaz (Sword/Archery/Psy)
    Aussie Old Farts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoy all sorts, but the majority are strategy. Off the top of my head:

- Crusader Kings 2
    - Europa Universalis 4
    - Stellaris
    - TIS-100
    - Chess
    - Rising World
    - Age of Wonders 3
    - Wizardry 6 and 7 (about once a year)
    - Neverwinter Nights
    - Divinity Original Sin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Board games - lots and lots of board games.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I generally like turned-based strategy and CRPGs. Normally, I manage to play a couple games at the same time, but this year I kept getting sucked into one fascinating, time-consuming single player game after the other. In roughly chronological order, the dubious honor of usurping my PG time in 2019 belongs to:

- Stardew Valley. After starting my dozenth farm or so, I think I've finally gotten over feeling embarrassed for playing a cute, happy game. It's got ducks who quack when you pet them, what else could you possibly want?

- Defender's Quest. I hadn't realized "Tower Defense" was a genre before that - fun introduction to it.

- Sunless Skies. I love the weird writing and the plot. Because I wanted more of it, I started playing the same company's Fallen London browser game which I still spend some time with now.

- Pathfinder: Kingmaker. The RPG timesucker to make all other RPGs look short. I think I'm finally getting close to the end of it now but I'm contemplating replaying. I really like how huge the world feels.

And because it's never too late to quote an old post:
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    Mount and Blade Warband has a lot of interesting mods. A Clash of Kings is one of the Game of Thrones mods for it.
    It's been a couple years but I liked MBW quite a bit. I also played the Viking DLC which I think ended up being my favorite - maybe the lack of horses meant that slower combat felt more controlled to me? I haven't really been tempted by mods for it though - the game generally feels crashy enough that I'm scared to make matters worse by installing a mod.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still play EQ1 .. I prefer PG though

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly all I do right now is PG, Last time when I took a break I played BDO. But will be taking another break in September when Borderlands 3 comes out! Yes I know let me hear it.. I am a BL nerd :P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually, I read a book, or play Bridge, Texas Hold 'em, Mah Jong (the real one, not the tile matching version), sudoku, cryptograms, or whatever else I feel like.

Thread Footer