Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Help needed - mob farming spots

Hi guys,

I would like to ask for help regarding the farming spots in the game.
    What are the best places to level up skills in increments of 10 levels, for example?

I know about the panthers and wolves at the entrance to Eltibule for level 20-30 (maybe even 35).
    There's also the goblin dungeon (for maybe level ~40), but it becomes a lot more annoying when you're trying to level up melee skills.

In short, here's what I'm looking for (for every 10 levels interval, from 20 to 70):
    1. Up to level 50, if at all possible, the farming spot should not be beyond Eltibule;
    2. The mobs provide a good amount of experience, meaningful for the level interval;
    3. Level of annoyance is low (low risk of mobs spawning on top of you, no ranged mobs or very few, no stupidly dangerous abilities, and so on);
    4. There are enough mobs in the area that you don't need to run for minutes on end to find one and you can have a circular path, if you burrow their corpses, in a decent amount of time (i.e. not much time wasted doing nothing);
    5. The mobs are killed easily enough by the stereotypical "main" skills (sword, archery, fire magic, etc);
    6. If at all possible, they have a decent (even if low) chance of providing level appropriate gear if farmed for some time (hours);

Hope you guys can provide some insights. Thanks!

PS: i want to level up several skills to 50 (hopefully druid too) then make the transition to Kur and/or Rahu hoping for some better gear there... Right now I don't know where to farm to achieve that in a good amount of time and I don't want to log in just to move around blindly for hours

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest moving on from Eltibule before level 50... You won't be finding any useful gear past level 40 unless you go into Dark Chapel, and that may be a little rough.

Edit: Consider SunVale outdoor mobs around level 40

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2 spots I often use mainly for raising a lower lvl skill with a higher one are.

1. Goblin dungeon beyond the fog go left to the Elementals, as long as you do not kill the crystals they will continue to spawn.
    Each of the 3 rooms is tougher than the last.
    The NPC in under the hand dungeon teaches an alchemy recipe that will help negate some of the damage.
    The paintings are worth checking out too.

2. Lower Kur tower using AOE against the mobs can work well with enough mobs around that if your there alone I doubt you'll run out.
    Butchering them can give stomachs too.

To farm these quickly and easily you will have to be well beyond lvl 50 I'd imagine.
    But I find it is less hassle than messing around in cold places or being ganged up on by the raks.

Also worth learning the recipe for great bacon as a side bar food heal, goto sunvale kill and butcher loads of the pigs.

Group play can offer some quick exp, do the daily dungeons for some easy coin and learn the dungeon layouts.
    Last edited by Celler; 06-24-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SunVale may be nice place to try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    I would suggest moving on from Eltibule before level 50... You won't be finding any useful gear past level 40 unless you go into Dark Chapel, and that may be a little rough.

Edit: Consider SunVale outdoor mobs around level 40
    My only level 50 skill at the moment is fire magic, and I have like level 35-40 gear for it. What I want is to level other skills, like sword. Not having any good AOEs is limiting but I don't really mind killing one mob at a time as long as it's meaningful. I think I did try dark chapel at some point but couldn't do much solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Celler View Post
    The 2 spots I often use mainly for raising a lower lvl skill with a higher one are.
    To farm these quickly and easily you will have to be well beyond lvl 50 I'd imagine.
    Well, that's my problem. I want to level up some melee skills that I have at around 30-40. Don't have any good AOEs either, so I'm restricted to pulling 1-2 mobs at most, depending on how hard they are to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    SunVale may be nice place to try
    Any particular spots?

----------------------

Thanks for the responses. Any specific spots you know about where mobs are gathered up a bit more than usual? Mainly looking for something meaningful for levels 30 to 50 for now, and soloable. Making a bit of money while I'm at it wouldn't hurt either (i.e. if the mobs drop pricey items or stomachs).

Thread Footer