Hi guys,

I would like to ask for help regarding the farming spots in the game.
What are the best places to level up skills in increments of 10 levels, for example?

I know about the panthers and wolves at the entrance to Eltibule for level 20-30 (maybe even 35).
There's also the goblin dungeon (for maybe level ~40), but it becomes a lot more annoying when you're trying to level up melee skills.

In short, here's what I'm looking for (for every 10 levels interval, from 20 to 70):
  1. Up to level 50, if at all possible, the farming spot should not be beyond Eltibule;
  2. The mobs provide a good amount of experience, meaningful for the level interval;
  3. Level of annoyance is low (low risk of mobs spawning on top of you, no ranged mobs or very few, no stupidly dangerous abilities, and so on);
  4. There are enough mobs in the area that you don't need to run for minutes on end to find one and you can have a circular path, if you burrow their corpses, in a decent amount of time (i.e. not much time wasted doing nothing);
  5. The mobs are killed easily enough by the stereotypical "main" skills (sword, archery, fire magic, etc);
  6. If at all possible, they have a decent (even if low) chance of providing level appropriate gear if farmed for some time (hours);

Hope you guys can provide some insights. Thanks!

PS: i want to level up several skills to 50 (hopefully druid too) then make the transition to Kur and/or Rahu hoping for some better gear there... Right now I don't know where to farm to achieve that in a good amount of time and I don't want to log in just to move around blindly for hours