Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abilities Question

Using Bow Bash as an example.

What does it mean when I get a new ability such as Bow Bash 2 and I put it in my combat bar but I can't use it?, at the bottom of the ability it says
    "Lack the consumables for this ability"

I have several version 2 abilities that are doing this in archery, and I have all the prerequisites to be able to use them. Just dont understand. Please help!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It means you need to buy or craft via fletching, the next tier of arrows. take your time and read the description it should say what specific arrows are required.

Bow bash should not require arrows though, but nearly every other ability should. Pretty sure bow bash just requires that you have a bow in your offhand.
    Last edited by ErDrick; 06-22-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just to add to what ErDrick said.

There are several kinds of arrows, and several levels of quality of arrow of each type. If you start using a higher level ability it may require a higher level quality of a particular kind of arrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a quick list:
    Level of Arrow Min lvl to use
    Beginner's 1
    Basic 14
    Advanced 30
    Expert's 44
    Masterwork 53
    Amazing 64

In addition to the list above as Shieldbreaker said there are sub-types such as Long arrow or Resevoir arrow, Dense arrow etc.

Thread Footer