Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheesemaking experience

I have noticed when I have to age cheese that when I collect the aged cheese, I usually get half the experience than I got when crafting it. But I just collected some Limburger cheese and it gave 75% of crafting experience. !76 to craft and 132 to collect the cask.
    Does it increase from now on or is it a mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    normally it takes 2 hours to age cheese but this cheese takes 3 hours, which is 50% longer, so maybe it gets 50% more experience.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probbaly. i finished levleing Cheesemaking some time ago, so I cna't check it myself, but it would make sense. I'm also almost sure that if you have exp boost when crafting cask, it will affect amount of exp you get when collectign it even if you collect caska fter exp boost expired.

Or Craftign exp boosts dont affect collecting casks at all. I wouldn't know, since I always had exp boost when leveling Cheesmaking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Figger1 View Post
    I have noticed when I have to age cheese that when I collect the aged cheese, I usually get half the experience than I got when crafting it. But I just collected some Limburger cheese and it gave 75% of crafting experience. !76 to craft and 132 to collect the cask. Minesweeper
    Does it increase from now on or is it a mistake.
    This is an incredibly fun and rewarding day where you will not only learn new skills but you will take home samples of cheese to impress your family and friends with.
    Last edited by SaintOtis; 02-27-2023 at 02:23 AM.

Thread Footer