Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant place 3 casks

I just reached level 40 in cheesemaking and I can only place 2 casks. Theres a bonus you get when you reach level 40 in that you can now place 3 casks to age. I asked in Help chat and someone told me to check if I didnt have one cask placed somewhere but I dont. I am also growing 2 boxes of mushrooms at the same time, if that matters. I always place casks in crystal cavern.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a bug. The intention is to allow you to place a third cask at level 40, but instead it requires level 41.
    -ADMIN- Lemons
    -GUIDE- Sims

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the wiki says 40, it says 41 for mushroom boxes, so both are 41. Also, it shows 40 in the cheesemaking level up rewards when you have less than 40 skill, so it needs to be changed there too.

Also, I accidentally placed a cask in rock and no longer have access to it. I wonder if Jack or Lemons can move it for me.

The cask stuck in rock is in crystal caverns
    Last edited by Figger1; 05-31-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use /zapresources to clear the cask. Unfortunately you will lose the cask, but you will then be able to place the correct number of new ones.

Using the proper suffix, you can use /zapresources for any placeable consumable like cheese casks, fishing equipment, fletching box, etc. For example, in your case it will be /zapresources cheesemaking .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will /zapresources make a cursor in which i get to pick what to remove or does it remove everything in that zone or everything everywhere?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for moving the cask

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    System will randomly spit out your stuck boxes/casks usually after a period of time or after reloading a zone...

Thread Footer