Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gear Specific type Bonus concern

So I've been wearing pretty much a full cloth set and I have osme concerns on the bonus.

From what I understand, the cloth gear gives back bonus to health and power , in the greatest amount.

I will tell you right now, i often overheal with my health because my power is down, when using basic attack , that the health bonus is wasted.

Even if i am low on health, the health bonus is so great on cloth gear that i still end up over healing.

My concern is that it feels liike the best gear to take really is leather because it provides an even amount between all three diminishing the risk of wasted overhealing while providing also the benefit of restoring armor which reduces more damage taken then flat health.

Can we please address this? Perhaps cloth should do something else on top of just restoring only health and power?

Any thoughts on this from the other players?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can change your armor. You get the special effect from your refresh based on your 3 piece bonus. You could for example wear 3 pieces of leather and then cloth chest/legs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main benefit for cloth for many is the extra pockets, this keeps plenty of folk in cloth legs and top, 20 slots is very helpful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aionlasting View Post
    So I've been wearing pretty much a full cloth set and I have osme concerns on the bonus.

From what I understand, the cloth gear gives back bonus to health and power , in the greatest amount.

I will tell you right now, i often overheal with my health because my power is down, when using basic attack , that the health bonus is wasted.

Even if i am low on health, the health bonus is so great on cloth gear that i still end up over healing.

My concern is that it feels liike the best gear to take really is leather because it provides an even amount between all three diminishing the risk of wasted overhealing while providing also the benefit of restoring armor which reduces more damage taken then flat health.

Can we please address this? Perhaps cloth should do something else on top of just restoring only health and power?

Any thoughts on this from the other players?
    Stop depending on your basic attack as your source of power. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. It isn't reasonable to think your health and power will always both need equal replenishment, then declare it as "a waste" if one doesn't need replenishment.
    Coglin, Master Bard, subsequent druid. - Master of all Animals that can be Handled.

Thread Footer