Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SausageJavelins View Post
    I slapped v0.1.1 onto my server and set up some links, so now it's available as a live script for all at:

dragonmoonclan.com/phase
    Thank you, that looks super-helpful!

I was aware of Niph's version but never quite wanted to go to the effort of trying to make it work under Linux. Having a web site is perfect for me. Thanks!!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SausageJavelins View Post
    @Niph I need to consult you on doing the heavier math in order to calculate the moon phase better at some point. I was looking at your algorithm and I think that's probably within my grasp.
    Don't worry about that, my formula is also wrong. I tried several, and I'm pretty sure Citan uses some custom code (that I have no intention of figuring out). Until we are given the formula, just being off by one day from time to time is probably acceptable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Don't worry about that, my formula is also wrong. I tried several, and I'm pretty sure Citan uses some custom code (that I have no intention of figuring out). Until we are given the formula, just being off by one day from time to time is probably acceptable.
    Oh damn... Well, it can't be too hard to figure out with a proper library I guess. The only thing is there was one phase I remember being WAAAY too long for some unknown reason (perhaps a correction?). Might have been the waning crescent, I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    Thank you, that looks super-helpful!

I was aware of Niph's version but never quite wanted to go to the effort of trying to make it work under Linux. Having a web site is perfect for me. Thanks!!
    You're very welcome!
    🗡️Sharp knives🗡️and 💔hurtful words💔
    YouTube: insult&stab -- Twitch: sausagejavelins
    Leader of the Dragon Moon Clan, Project: Gorgon aspect

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow thank you so much, yeah mushroom farming used to be very tiring, but not anymore. Kudos to you! Were you aware that you could make everything easier by deciding to buy runescape gold? It prices are constantly rising so it's great time to invest in it and later sell for a profit which then could be used for mushroom farming whether in runescape itself or project gorgon. Actually, did you knew that you can make gp out of mushroom farming in runescape?
    Last edited by turtleneck; 06-05-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Thread Footer