Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool New tool for Mushroom Farming!

Hoi folks!

The other day I got the idea to write some sort of program to simplify throwing down new shroom boxes. I sometimes have to check which substrate I need, and don't ask me to remember all the phase associations. So instead of toil in the soil, I devised a little web page powered by a script that not only calculates the moon phase for you, but also displays the fungi that grow best in each phase.

The project has an MIT (EDIT: now GPLv3) license, so feel free to make edits and redistribute to your heart's content (please read the LICENSE.txt and include it when you share this software), just please give credit where and when it is due.

EDIT: updated links (again, 13 Nov 2020)
    http://phasepharmer.app

Here's a screenshot:

I would love some feedback as to whether or not players find this tool useful, or if you have a good suggestion for a project. That's all from me, happy farming!

-SJ
    Last edited by SausageJavelins; 11-13-2020 at 03:47 AM. Reason: update links, license
    🗡️Sharp knives🗡️ and 💔hurtful words💔
    YouTube: insult&stab
    Twitch: sausagejavelins

Thread Footer