Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x% Favor from gifts

is favor from gifts retroactive? I just talked to Braigon and apparently got to favor level close friends and he gave me 3 firkins. From the last event, i had gotten extra civic pride and maybe that was what raised my favor. But the wiki doesnt show that when you reach close friends, you are rewarded with 3 firkins. If so, maybe you wiki people can add this to it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Figger1 View Post
    is favor from gifts retroactive? I just talked to Braigon and apparently got to favor level close friends and he gave me 3 firkins. From the last event, i had gotten extra civic pride and maybe that was what raised my favor. But the wiki doesnt show that when you reach close friends, you are rewarded with 3 firkins. If so, maybe you wiki people can add this to it.
    No, favor from gifts isn't retroactive (at least i think i would've noticed that... i guess i'm not 100% sure). Maybe you completed one of his missions?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say you drop a stack of favorable items to an npc, and you gain 3 new levels of favor. You would need to talk to the npc 3 times to receive new gifts, storage, or training. If you ended up giving him an expensive gift, and walked away, the npc would have stuff to give you next time you interacted with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when giving gifts to NPCs for favor, when I give enough for next favor level, I always TALK to them to show the new favor level. I had already done all the quests for him.
    Yesterday, i had just made level 28 Brie and finally got to level 30 and went to Braigon to buy the level 30 recipe and when I clicked on him, something flew to the side and he said I just gained a favor level and it showed 17.1/600 and i looked in inventory and i had 3 firkins that i didnt have before.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This can happen if you did a Hangout with the NPC -- they will do their level up the next time you talk to them.

Thread Footer