Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your favorite teleport location off the newbie island?

I've been making assorted alts and cheerfully giving Elmetaph the wrong teleportation coordinates to see where they are going to end up when they teleport away. So, I'm actually pretty excited to read in the patch notes that there are now more possible destinations.

My grand favorite was landing on top of the giant fairy tree in Sun Vale - what a view! What a very long way to go down...

Edit: Teleportation coordinates can get periodically reshuffled. The Wiki has some known codes at http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Teleportation but use with caution if there have been any recent zone changes since it may take a while for the Wiki to catch up.
    Last edited by Tagamogi; 06-05-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me my favorite location is Rahu, because I am near a beautiful garden that meets all my crafting needs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently my favorite location is Kur Mountains - near the cooking npc. I know once i max out cooking and gourmand, I will completely move myself over to Rahu.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been wanting to do some experiments punching in random numbers, but so far i've been too chicken. What if i materialize in solid rock?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    I've been wanting to do some experiments punching in random numbers, but so far i've been too chicken. What if i materialize in solid rock?
    That sounds like a good way to gain rare dying xp then! If it makes you feel safer, I haven't landed in a rock yet, although Eric seems a bit overfond of the Serbule Crypt...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    There was a thread about this on the old forums, but I can't find it

A few of us had started mapping ALL the numbers to locations. The pattern starts repeating itself after a while. Most of the possible teleports were to spawn points, with a couple exceptions (the Big Tree). Not sure if this recent update changed the pattern though!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mine is the standard 9618: Serbule Keep!
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the first month playing I've used Etibule Keep as my portal tie. The NPCS between itself and Serbule are great for gaining favor with, because between them they will buy pretty much everything (except Yetta who never has enough money). It saves a lot of running time between the two places which I've been doing since getting going, and gives me quick access to leveling my non-combat skills like foraging/textile/skinning/etc.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasho View Post
    For the first month playing I've used Etibule Keep as my portal tie. The NPCS between itself and Serbule are great for gaining favor with, because between them they will buy pretty much everything (except Yetta who never has enough money). It saves a lot of running time between the two places which I've been doing since getting going, and gives me quick access to leveling my non-combat skills like foraging/textile/skinning/etc.
    Actually a very, very smart binding location. I'd even say you could stay there well into level 40.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    I've been making assorted alts and cheerfully giving Elmetaph the wrong teleportation coordinates to see where they are going to end up when they teleport away. So, I'm actually pretty excited to read in the patch notes that there are now more possible destinations.

My grand favorite was landing on top of the giant fairy tree in Sun Vale - what a view! What a very long way to go down...

( The hopefully correct coordinates I wrote down for the fairy tree are
    Spoiler Spoiler:

- use at your own risk.)
    you really should delete this code, i Started an hour ago and used this code, now I'm stuck in a snow mountain dying of freezing or being killed by stronger monster that gave me hit kill

Thread Footer