Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Dying List
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a lot of great into that'll eventually make its way into the wiki. Some of the 'not sures' need more investigation from people. The Haridius The Exemplary rage attack gives 'Blasted with dark energy' and the normal attack is boring electricity. As I'm someone now after Dying exp, Heart became undead is one of the tricky ones because its kind of an unknown (might be a gargoyle attack ?).

Because Celerity found some deaths more recently, I imagine there are a few skill specific deaths from mods that are still hidden. Soo... keep dying citizens!
    -edit-
    Khyrulek's True Form -->Heart became undead
    Last edited by Mbaums; 06-06-2019 at 06:16 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember mentions a long time ago that there were deaths from:

drinking black dye
    mercury

A little on the expensive side to test without confirmation however.

Also I am wondering.....
    I spent 12 minutes recently casting ring of fire with mods to deal damage to yourself in combat (fire dmg). It failed to trigger and I had 2 mods on my gear for it.
    Last edited by Glythe; 03-06-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea where it comes from but I have "Melted by Acid 1" in my death list which is not in your - thanks for this list super helpful

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This list is a bit outdated, it still has most of them but missing the fairy magic deaths for example.

I made the thread originally mostly to get feedback because if I just put it straight on the wiki, I wouldn't know what I missed or got wrong. Niph was kind enough to add all of them to the wiki though and that's the actual updated list now, so I recommend checking that out:

http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Dying

That being said, I've never heard of the melted by acid death and it doesn't look like it's on the wiki either, so I'd love to know where it comes from.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found it and put it on the wiki, it's from the delayed damage on a scray's rage attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it took years to get the list like that

Thread Footer