Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread: Dying List
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dying List

I've been spending the past few days collecting as many different deaths as I could possibly get (big thanks to ErDrick, Cyder, Niqesse, Nightz, Rowina, Eazter, and everyone else who helped me) and I have managed to achieve 30 dying (with 3 bonus levels) from this list so I believe it is fairly complete.

I have tried to include the source of each death but my memory is fuzzy on a few such as Murdered by a humanoid foe and Mind jellified by psychic ghost, others may be wrong too but for the most part they should be correct. I also did not include every single possible way to get a death so if you received the death a different way, it does not necessarily mean the listed way is wrong.

I left in the dying numbers as it could suggest how common/rare a certain death is and the ones without numbers at the bottom are the deaths I do not personally have but know about. Also worth noting is that some abilities/mobs can give multiple deaths even on the same attack. For example all orcs can either give their specific death from their attack, e.g. Troopers can give incinerated on their rage attack OR killed by orc. However this is also true for certain abilities such as ice magic chill, druid heart thorn etc.

Also as a side note I have not mixed up the deaths for pumpkin turret and pumpkin bomb, they are actually the wrong way around in game, however this may get fixed in the future.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Celerity; 12-16-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did you use the list from the Wiki, and how complete are they compared to each other?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have every death from the wiki in my list plus more, but Spontaneously exploded is the one wiki death that I can't seem to figure out at all. I also noticed when compiling my list that the wiki was wrong for a few such as listing murdered by seafood as a fish gut death and was also missing how to get quite a few of the deaths.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for doing this, these kind of lists are always helpful.

An upto date notoriety and gourmand list would be helpful too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerity View Post
    but Spontaneously exploded is the one wiki death...
    Spontaneous Fireball?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSlave View Post
    Spontaneous Fireball?
    Unfortunately that just gives the generic fire damage death, Incinerated.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick update, 30 dying is possible and my updated list in the op should be able to get you there. I probably won't bother updating this list anymore now since 30 was all I was trying to get.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Impressive

Do you get a new tombstone model?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Do you get a new tombstone model?
    Unfortunately not
    I did put in a suggestion to add some new tombstones when I saw that I was still stuck with the same old one from lvl 20.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerity View Post
    ... I was still stuck with the same old one from lvl 20.
    Hey, it took me years to get that level 20 tombstone and it's beautiful! (I think it's 21, actually?? Either way: )

Congrats on level 30!!

Thread Footer