The new scripted events are awesome, but did expose one area for improvement: loot sharing between groups for elites and bosses.

Since the event was extremely difficult, the runs I joined were multiple groups going in together to increase the odds of survival. That (mostly) worked great, with well-organized pulling and disciplined tanking. It was fast-paced and stressful, but we got to the (spoiler locations).

The downside of us being disciplined and cooperative was that, in both cases, I was in the group tasked with handling adds or otherwise being second to hit incoming elites. That meant I finished the entire 3-4-ish hours of the event, including (all spoiler locations) with nearly no loot drops, because all our focus was on getting through the dungeon, alive, to the crystal.

So, while it was a success, I'd hesitate to sign up for something similar, because that's a lot of nervewracking hours of killing things without any druggie hits from the random number generator to maybe finish getting my first real set of gear. Both runs ended in a headache and some mandatory time away from PG.

If we have events that really need a raid-sized group of people to pull off reliably, it'd be great if there was a raid-like mechanism for splitting the elite drops, and if boss drops were shared across all contributing groups. I'm pretty sure I'll never willingly return to those locations without that change. Even with 9-12 people, we still ended up with curses. (Apparently Asterion is a bit buggy in that regard.)

Obviously this wasn't a big issue for the event because of the large Civic Pride XP reward.

Thanks! Looking forward to more cool events!