Has anyone gone full in on healer at the expense of damage? In other mmo's I've played with more straightforward party setups/class specializations healers have often not attacked mobs/trash outside of potentially some CC and have mostly just sat their and healed. I haven't seen this played out in PG and was wondering if it's viable or if the healing output turns into over kill at the cost of party progression speed

I would be interested in a full time healer priest/psych build that intentionally takes on Claudia and Lord Segewicks curses with nimble armor - using something along the lines of this: jv442di0 (gorgonexplorer.com build) - you would basically be forcing this char into group play only and I assume that much healing just wouldn't be useful at the cost of group dps. Also while having a healer _could_ speed up movement, the power drain from moving while in combat/each dps player having to use more skills/kill would also slow down the group.

I know output might be better with druid or bard instead of psych, but the character I'm considering this for is a giant bat and not a druid, more so looking to hear what other people's healing experience has been like especially in dungeons/group play.