Hello all!

So im loving this game and one of the coolest things about it IMO are the random beast forms. They are so whacky and cool but I really want to "main" them.

I am specifically talking about the giant bat form, it seems really cool to play as one, but I have a couple questions because I know it is a commitment (i would consider spider but... lets just say i have an insanely bad arachnophobia problem... just ask the megaspider in serbule crypts...)

1. how limited does the game become as a bat? should i wait until im maxed out in another combat skill before attempting? im at fire magic 33 as of right now and shield 24

2. Is giant bat viable? like can i actually do some decent damage?

3. I read giant bat was a halloween thing... is it just a gimmick? will the skill be wiped at launch? (hate investing in skills i am scared to lose)

4. Can i still level up my other skills? foraging, cooking gardening etc etc (i know i cant use my hands for chopping wood etc)

5. can i use a secondary combat skill like necromancy? i think bat + necromancy sounds really cool!

6. any other advice and tips are appreciated, just looking to experience what i consider one of the cooler parts of project gorgon

cheers and thanks for any help!