Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Update Discussion: April 26, 2019

The update notes are here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...ll=1#post15436

Discussion is in this thread! But please remember to report any bugs through the in-game reporting system so we can track them.
    Last edited by srand; 04-25-2019 at 11:49 PM. Reason: I'll get the URL right eventually!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm excited to try the rage/health changes in gazluk keep however they pan out. I was starting to feel like you didn't want veteran or group-oriented players feedback anymore, glad to be wrong about that.

You broke song of discord ( bard) however, it doesn't do any damage currently. None, zero, not even"no damage" just... nothing. Forgot to report this through in-game channels since I was discussing another bug with lemons that i had reported previously that may have been fixed. Will do it when I can log back on.

Will give more feedback ( if you want it) after I get a chance to test some stuff.
    Last edited by ErDrick; 04-26-2019 at 01:29 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks, working on a fix for the bard songs now. It will get fixed in a little bit here -- looks like I can fix it with just a server reboot.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I still dint played with new update, but I'm excited to try Wolf changes. My opinon, based solely on patch notes:

- Didn't expected See Red changes, but they look interesting.

- Shadow Feint now looks like skill actually worth using.

- Based on what you said i last blog post, I though Sanguine Fangs will be completly removed from game. Never crossed my mind you will simply change damge type. But if we changign its dmage type, can it be slashing? Or mayeb Trauma, would fit nicley with new See Red.

- Double Claw... I still think its too weak. It has medicore dmage, and no utility.

@Edit

Ok, I'm a bit confused about this part from patch notes:
    "All Werewolf attacks have a 31% chance to deal 64 Trauma damage over 8 seconds" => 47% chance
    "All Werewolf attacks have a 31% chance to deal 64 Trauma damage over 8 seconds" => "Werewolf Max Health +35"

So, is this mod (%chance for trauma dot) still in game? From what I saw, it was replaced by +hp on both Head and Main Hand slot (I don't remebr if those are exacly the same slots it was before, never used it). Is it just mistake? Or this mod exist, but on some other slot?

Other than that, a bit of fedback - New See Red seems nice, I like that I can finally cause bleeding to multiple enemies. I would love it if Wolf had more AoE attacks, to spread even more Wolf love, but I'll get what I can.

Transumtation changes - yay for lower costs! This little table showing posisble outcomes is good addition too. I know it might be too much to ask, but it would be wonderfull if Lycana dn Hammer players got some discounts on transmuting - because we all know how trolly RNGods can be (I just transmuted single mod 10 times, circling between the same 3 or 4 mods)

Overall, so far i'm happy with Wolf changes. It seems I have no problem dealing with Onkora (or whatever they are called) Rakkies. One-shots are no longer possible, but now I don't really need to one-shot them - I can fight them normally. Will try Worg Cave in Gazluk, and then try to kill Pask, se how it will go.
    Last edited by cr00cy; 04-26-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seems like a really great update. I think I like the look of every single change! I'm looking forward to trying out War Caches on my main and my alt, I'm itching for some neat puzzles. Thanks for the patch!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There may be a bug with rolling on items with phlog.

I rolled only one type of pglog on an item and ended up with 1% durability left over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a pleasant day, I get to go watch Avengers and I get a shiny new fun update for PG and it isn't even my birthday! Looks like Ill be burning the midnight oil once I get off work.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @croocy - that's an error in the patch notes, they are just Max Health now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Pet for Animal Handing
    Love to find it
    I hope for more surprise

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    New Pet for Animal Handing
    Love to find it
    I hope for more surprise
    New pet? Do you mean new variant of pets we could already tame (rat/cat/bear) or completly new type of pets to tame?

Thread Footer