Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non-steam launcher won't work, and my account was never linked to steam.

Hello, vet player here. I had quite the hiatus in playing, but upon wanting to revisit this beautiful game I noticed that I couldn't log in or even get the newest update in my old launcher. I stopped playing after the steam version was released, but by now I think linking your account to steam is a requirement?

I bought the game via kickstarter way back when, and have been trying to get in contact with support for a bit but most links are either dead or give me errors when I try to use them, like support@projectgorgon.com for example. It seems even my forum account was deleted too? I had to remake it. I have my kickstarter account details on hand if you need them, I would really love to play again on my old character!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The e-mail address support@projectgorgon.com should be fully functional. As an alternative, you can also register at the site http://support.projectgorgon.com to submit a support ticket if you are having issues with e-mail. Also, the 'contact us' link at the bottom of this page is working fine as well.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alrighty

UPDATE: after digging through the dark depths of my old AOL email I finally found the steam key this time. Darn auto spam folder.

Well I can play again! Awesome, so much new stuff to learn. My forum account is still gone though, oh well. I wish i still had my big boy title but hey if I can play the game then whatever.

I'd delete this thread if I could because I'm an idiot heh

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiffkitty View Post
    My forum account is still gone though, oh well.
    Just FYI, the current forum was created in December 2016 and user accounts from the old forum didn't carry over, so that's most likely what happened to your old forum account.

Either way, as Daguin said, welcome back!

Thread Footer