Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Lycanthropy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lycanthropy

This is sort of mix between guide and feedback therat about wolves.

First some quick info:
    Sub skills:
    -best speech - lowers rate wt whcih words in chat are replaced with animal sounds.
    - best metabolosm - increase max MEtabolism. Allows eating corpese for boost in HP and power regen. Higher level = longer duration
    - Howling - allows to howl. Howling for extended period of time gives buff increasign out- and in-combat hp regen and damge. Bonus sclaes with level of this skill. If multiple wolves howl togetehr you get additional bonus (+2hp regen and +1 dmg)

Skills

1)Transformation skills:
    - Normal wolf form - obtained when one became wolf. To become wolf talk with Hary the wolf in Serbuel garden. IMPORTANT: becomign werewolf is PERNAMENT and you NEVER will be able to remove it. SO think cerfully, and/or make alt to test wolf out.
    - Winter wolf form - obtained from quest given by Jace Soral located in kur. This form gives bonus to indirect Cold mitigation, but lowers indirect Fire mitigation
    - Dark wolf form - Obtained from altar of Norala, after unlocking all lv 60 wolf skills. Cost 3 tokens.

Note that this skill do not share cooldown. All of them cna be placed on side-bar.

2)Attack skills:
    I'll also give soem of my toughts about this skils and my personal rating (from 1 to 5)
    So first base skills. All of them are learned simply by leveling:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now advenced skill. This skilsl are all learned from Sanja in kur:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

And lastly Support skills. Shadow feint is learned trough leveling, rest of them are taught by Sanja
    Spoiler Spoiler:

There are 2 more skills:
    Howl mode - learned at lv 7. Its toggel skill, taht when actibvted will grant Howl morale buff taht increae hp regen adn gives minor dmage boost. Duration increase the longer its used up to 1h. both buffs and duration are futher boosted when otehr wolves howl nearby.

Hunting speed - learned from Altar of Norala for 1/2/3 tokens. It grants 5/8/12 sprint speed for 30 sec (10 sec cd). Cant be used in combat, and efect ends when you take or deal any damage.

50+ ranks for base skills have to be unlocked from altar of Norala.
    Last edited by cr00cy; 12-26-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3) Builds

So i was playign with idea of makign wolf-huamn hybrid build. It would include using wolf and skill that cant be used in wolf form. There are 2 variatiosn i tought about:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

4) WISH LIST

So basicly things i would like to be added/changed:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by cr00cy; 12-26-2016 at 10:08 AM. Reason: added spoile tags

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the hunting speed could probably be a permanent skill at this stage, especially if mounts are in the works - given werewolves presumably won't have access to this in wolf form.

And yeah, I wasn't aware beast metabolism was changed, but I can imagine that being a nuisance. Longer duration makes sense.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBH i dont mind fact that i can no longer eat corpses in middle of fight - it wasnt really wise to do so anyway. Its more about this annoying situations, when i just killed everything, and see other mobs coming, and even tough icon indicatign im in combat disapered i cant eat because there is alredy mob that has aggro on me.

Or when i have dot on me and have to wiat for it to worn to be abel to eat corpse.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well tbh the 'not being able to eat in the middle of a fight' makes sense.

Try eating a bowl of cereal while somebody is slapping you. I honestly wouldn't even be bothered. When I think about it actually I'm reminded of 'asdf movie', the clip "I am punching your salad"...

For newbie wolves it can be a bit confusing about hunting speed, having to invest in it every month. I think hunting speed should be a permanent skill with a smaller % increase to speed and the altar should grant a buff or buffed version to the skill. Would just make it handier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as the eating, I just wish that the aggro would end as soon as something died and not so long after that you kill it, click it, loot it, skin it, etc. and still have to wait to eat it in most cases. Hunting Speed should at least be available through the following Full moon instead of gone before it. You get that gap of time where you are slow and have no way of getting it back until the full moon begins.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's also really annoying how if you try to a corpse while you're still in combat with it (lol), you get an error message and all the corpse options disappear. Then you have to close the box and interact with the corpse again.

Thread Footer