Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obtaining Rotflesh

Hello everyone,

anyone could instruct me in the exact way to obtain the Druid skill Rotflesh? Even though I have followed instructions from our volunteer guides, I have not been able to obtain it.

I completed both Sewer Quests from Lady Windsong and my favor with her is Like Family and she still won't teach it to me.

Is anyone aware of anything else I need to get the Rotflesh skill.

Thank you very much.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you obtain Rotflesh from doing the quest, rather than appearing as another ability it appears with the Rotskin ability. In my list it's between Rotskin 6 and 7 the icon is also the same.

I'd check you may already have it, it is easy to miss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only have 7 icons in my Rotskin line. Rotskin 1 to 7.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm missing the rotflesh ability too and I am in the same boat, both quests done with lady windsong and rotskin 1-7 learnt but no rotflesh.
    I think it's because I didn't have rotskin 6 learnt when I completed the quest, since it is listed as a prerequisite but even after getting rotskin 6 I still didn't receive rotflesh.
    I've already bug reported it in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That makes sense! It was my case as well. I also reported a bug.

Thread Footer