Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overweight, Excited, and Mildly Autistic: Join Us!

Local febrile gorgon ladies near you looking for that hot thick council purse, just join this website and donate twice in 5 minutes! No credit card required, please enter your social security

Are you ready to join a guild where everyone has a 4 inch penis or less?
    Do you want to join a guild where you are exceptional and better than everyone else? This is the guild for you!
    Mostly because 95% of our members spend most of their time in game chasing down pigs with knives yelling at the top of their lungs in Discord.

Did I mention we have a discord?
    Well we do! https://discord.gg/2cJPZGB
    Feel free to join and play with friends, or any time you're sad after your dad beats you :L

I know that's when I join the most ;)

Our discord has a plethora of information ranging from facts all the way to guide videos for both new and experienced players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHkom094Pvs

While there is only one video out right now, when I get out of the Punishment Basement, there will be more!
    You're welcome to join either the groups of casual players or Hardcore players, we've divided the guild as such, so you play with those with similar mindsets
    Don't let this distract you from the fact that Ray Finkle blew a 26 yard field goal in SuperBowl 17 costing the Dolphins the game.

The discord will be open to the public, and allow everyone in the game to join, meaning you can freely invite friends and family, because we pride ourselves in being as open as a can of California Worms.

I would say more, but I have to go feed my birds, toodaloo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, just curious as to why I was banned mid sentence?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering it's autism awareness month, I was thrilled to see a guild recruitment thread stating a guild was specifically open to those on the spectrum. After reading the first post tho, I'm a little confused as I see no further reference. I'm just curious to know if I'm misreading something. Regardless, good luck with your guild!
    Genderfluid autistic mailman by day. High Priest of the Church of Zhia Lian by night. Praise Zhia!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://gyazo.com/8a8f696601f8c33cfe9ebd859be1cf71

oh boy here we go

And madamganja did you add my sidekick Ganjagod? It is the weaving's of fate that you've met, it would be distasteful to throw away such a cataclysmic combo that destiny has gifted us. Ganjagod and Madamganja, invincible.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol no doubt. And I added ganjagod to my friends list, if that's what you mean.
    Genderfluid autistic mailman by day. High Priest of the Church of Zhia Lian by night. Praise Zhia!

Thread Footer