Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Above is Recruiting

You may remember me from 0riongate '19. Or was it Lootpiggate '19? I forget. Either way, my guild is superawesometastic. Anyone with a pulse* is welcome to join.

*Pulse optional.

P.S. I actually screen people a little, and if you seem like someone who is one of the ones who detract from the community instead of make it better, then you won't be asked to leave. You'll be removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see your still around and having fun.

Good luck with this...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm bumping this because we're growing pretty big now, and still looking for more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's your in-game name 0rion? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello my in game name is Sadistic. I have been playing for about a week and would like to be considered for membership into Above. My character is level 18 in Swords and Bow, 17 in cooking and gardening is close to 15 i believe. I can butcher and skin not sure what they are up too. Looking for a guild that is helpful and that i can give back to. willing to forge, hunt what ever the guild needs. I would like to make arrows as well just haven't figured out the whole process yet.

About me in RL, i'm 57, Retired Police officer and have a lot of play time available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My in-game name is 0rion, and I'm having horrendous in-game lag right now. My wife is dealing with the cable company. You're both welcome. Sorry I only just now got the notifcation that Sadistic posted, and didn't get any notification about the other posts. :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I'm a new player looking for a guild. May I join Above? My in game name is ViciouSin. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In game name is NerdyD, im looking to join up if you all are still looking for people?!

Thread Footer