Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Gorgon Explorer Build Share

Hello!

I love theory crafting combat builds. It's one of my favorite parts about ProGo. I'd love to see some of the builds other's have made! Feel free to share "Feats of strength" that your build is capable of, or explain why you chose some of the mods/skills that you did!

If you haven't used Gorgon Explorer before, go to:
    http://www.gorgonexplorer.com
    1. Click on the "Build Planner" tab at the top.
    2. Expand the "Other Options" tab drop down
    3. Paste the build code into "Build ID"
    4. Click the Load button.

Now let's see your builds! Be sure to fill out all 6 abilities before you share your build! Tell us what sidebar skills you use that are crucial to your build as well!

Thread Footer