Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitting a wall at level 60

While I appreciate the exp buffs we get spoiled with, grinding for exp after you stack a ton of exp buffs from dancing, statues, and poetry leveled me to 60 on both of my skills way too fast. I've just scratched the surface of Kur Mountains, but I'm appropriately leveled for Ilmari, though not at all properly geared. I'm using level 40-50 pieces of equipment, maybe even 1 or 2 pieces still stuck at 30s.

I also need councils. Level 50-60 skills get expensive, especially unlocking level 60-70. I've been using Kur Tower to farm for gear and sell it to empty out vendors of their weekly councils. Is it intended in the design of PG that this is where we slow down and have to make money, and maybe work on some crafting skills?

To summarize:
    • Where's the best place to get properly geared for Illmari?
    • Any general advice for making councils at this level to get through the steep prices for skills and level unlocks?
    • Should I be getting more into crafting? I've noticed my Priest trainer loves beer and I need to get to 'like family' with him to learn anything. Making me wonder if I should get into brewing,
    • I feel pressure from having my levels locked and feel the need to make councils ASAP. Is it OK and expected to not immediately buy your level unlocks, or am I doing something inefficiently?

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Erkni; 04-02-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Thread Footer