Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you get today if you buy the 500$ package ?
    Is the food allready in the game ?
    Do you get the extra inventory space without the horse ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cev View Post
    What do you get today if you buy the 500$ package ?
    If you purchase that package today, you can get the custom in-game title after the next game update.

Is the food allready in the game ?
    If you mean the special snack cakes, no they're not in-game yet.

Do you get the extra inventory space without the horse ?
    Do you mean the special saddlebags? I can't say for certain until they're added, but they'll more than likely work like an NPC storage, so you'd have to interact with your horse to access it.
    -ADMIN- Lemons
    -GUIDE- Sims

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, thanks for you quick answers.

Personally I will wait a bit more until there is more content before paying 500$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question about the nature of the 'Instanced Housing'

I'm familiar with various types of instanced housing offered in other games and I'm wondering which type will be offered here.

Type 1: Everquest 2 style - There is a small neighborhood consisting of about a dozen homes of all sizes. Clicking on the door brings you to your instanced version of the house. So your house shares the same address as everyone else just a different instance.

Type 2: Final Fantasy XIV - The whole neighborhood is instanced as well as the interior of each home. But you have a unique physical address inside that neighborhood.

Type 3: Star Wars Galaxies - You have a physical address in the world but the interior isn't loaded until you cross the threshold or open a door.

Personally, I prefer type 2 and 3 because it feels a lot more like owning a piece of the game and enriches that community feel. To me, type 1 is a lot less attractive especially at that price point.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    From Developer Info Round-Up

There will be housing.
    Housing will be pretty basic at first, but after the game has launched we'll make it nicer and more elaborate in the bimonthly updates. Most housing will be instanced, meaning that when you enter the door to your house you're transported into a private little house interior that's exclusively for you.

(If you're wondering how we can have instanced housing but not instanced dungeons, this is a special case. The server can handle instances where no combat is allowed. So you won't be able to fight monsters inside your house! But you'll be able to craft and shop and have visitors and much more.)

Guild halls will have a shared-world public area (where guilds can set up vendors, for instance), as well as a private backroom area for guild members only.
    If I am recalling another post correctly, then housing will follow your example of shares the same address as everyone else just a different instance. You might be able to comb the wiki and dev blogs, to find some more references. We won't know anything for absolute, until it is actually something in-game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    From Developer Info Round-Up

If I am recalling another post correctly, then housing will follow your example of shares the same address as everyone else just a different instance. You might be able to comb the wiki and dev blogs, to find some more references. We won't know anything for absolute, until it is actually something in-game.
    Thank you, that was very helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity, does the house included in the $500 pack also offer additional storage?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing...

The exclusive in-game items, (Staff of Leadership and Cake Powers) are they considered limited edition items? Or will they be offered again next time a large store package is rolled out? Being limited will make them more sought after, but if I can pick them up any old time then I may reconsider.

On the topic of being sought after, can any of these items be traded between players? Thanks.
    Last edited by Larvae; 05-05-2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: clarification

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larvae View Post
    One more thing...

The exclusive in-game items, (Staff of Leadership and Cake Powers) are they considered limited edition items? Or will they be offered again next time a large store package is rolled out? Being limited will make them more sought after, but if I can pick them up any old time then I may reconsider.
    Only the devs can answer that... but I can tell you that they were offered as part of the kickstarter packages, and have been reused here. There is no reason to think they will not be offered again. But whether it is with the next package or far in the future who knows. Thats a gamble you will have to take.

Thread Footer