Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Invite to party
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Invite to party

Is Invite to party disabled in 'social'? You can still do it by right clicking someone's name in chat but inviting from guild tab or friends tab doesnt work, the invite to party button doesnt highlight or work.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure they are in the same zone when you try to invite? As far as I know, invites from any interface should work as long as the other person is in the same zone. I think I was able to do an invite via the guild tab within the last few weeks, but I don't group much and usually just type /invite .

Thread Footer