Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mobile Theme for forums and Wiki

May we have mobile themes for the forums and wiki please? Mainly the forums. The wiki is "tolerable" but these forums break my phone browser constantly. Unfortunately, the primary way I interact with these resources is on my phone as I try to not be at my desktop unless I'm doing homework or playing a game. TYIA!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um, basically this. ^^^^
    Genderfluid autistic mailman by day. High Priest of the Church of Zhia Lian by night. Praise Zhia!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The forums look completely fine with Chrome for Android. What do you use?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Firefox. They are a nightmare to navigate.

https://imgur.com/a/wGbpXNd

Edit: It's how small everything is combined with the brownish theme. It's hard to touch links and write posts. I usually have to zoom way in to be able to do anything at all which causes Firefox to glitch out (which I know is a Firefox issue and not one I expect anyone here to solve). I don't want to assume anything about how the site is set up, but I do know some mobile themes already exist for vBulletin. So I hope implementing something mobile friendly won't be really difficult or anything. Wikis are a bit different. I've tried to set up a mobile theme on mediawiki (can't recall what P:G uses off the top of my head) which worked, but I never did figure out how to also have the standard wiki layout as well.

Edit 2: I just found the Mobile version link for the wiki. It's still a little weird but much better than the Desktop version.
    Last edited by Maythorn; 03-19-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Thread Footer