Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laidback Newbie LF a Guild!

Hello!

I am fairly new to PG; although I have had some time to sort of explore beforehand until I switched to a fresh character to play on. Nonetheless, I'm always learning and trying to explore the depths of this game.

I'm looking for a guild that is fine with night owls who just want to chill and just hangout. Dungeons and whatnot later down the road will also be pretty darn great to do. Otherwise any newbie-friendly guilds are a joy to check out!

My username is my in-game name! Thank you for checking this out

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The garden would love to have you. We have many relatively new to the game, are a casual guild, and have an open door policy so you are free to leave any time for greener pastures. I'll look for you when I'm next in game, if you're interested.
    Genderfluid autistic mailman by day. High Priest of the Church of Zhia Lian by night. Praise Zhia!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the guild invite!

Thread Footer