I am asking for feedback and clarification from Citan and Srand regarding game policy and standards given some events that have occurred ingame recently.

Thursday night 3/28 and into Friday morning my time zone I was milking my cow, Edie, in serb, chatting in guild. I made cheese on the cow, gave milk to a guildee and a friend.

When it was time for bed, I cleaned up my ingame windows, milked myself one last time and logged for the night.

When I logged in on Friday I had a pop up window that stated: Mod Bot Warning, botting is not allowed etc.

I asked for an admin in game to explain what this meant. I received a tell from an admin and he gave me some info and said he would forward the info to you.

I sent an email to the support email and a ticket was created. To date I have received no response.

I later asked another known admin about the situation. I was informed that they were the admin who had performed the “bot check” and I had failed. Given I wasn’t botting and was at my computer while milking I asked what this “bot check” entailed. I was told that I failed a bot check because in a 62 sec timeframe I milked myself, didn’t respond to a tell and logged out of the game. This qualifies as a failed “bot check.”

As a long time player, who followed the old forums when Citan clearly stated his views on botting and made it clear he didn’t approve and designed the game in such a way as to discourage such actions, I am well aware of that. I reviewed the EULA for additional details on the subject.

I have been wrongly accused of botting but don’t know what happens if I continue to milk my cow and an admin decides that me milking my cow is me botting. The admin didn’t stand in front of me, try to get my attention by jumping around etc. I saw no tell.

Are admins allowed to close accounts because they “feel” you are botting without evidence?

Others ingame have mentioned being given warnings and bans. I have also been told that 1 hour buffs are being put on players that are afk. The buff makes it so that they can’t gain xp for an hour.

I’ve been playing for years, have a lot of time invested in the game and these actions seem contrary to the norm.

I am asking Citan and Srand to please inform the player base of policy changes so we know what is going on.

In my case a bot warning has been issued when I wasn’t botting and many ingame can verify it. If these accusations continue without proof what happens?
Are the devs answering customer support email tickets or is that a function of the Admins ingame?