Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion quest items

The inventory gets cluttered with stuff and everything is usefull for something and i occasionally sell quest items. I think there should be some easy way to tell if something is a quest item if it is used for something else. For example Ehlial sent me to deliver some arrowheads to someone and since my quest log was pretty long and my inventory was full i eventually sold them without realizing an hour later what i had done. It wasnt a big deal but i can see this becoming a problem since everything has a use and only items that arent used for anything else are in red. I dont know anything about programing and barely anything about computers so i dont know how realistic this is but i thought i would just throw it out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind having a small bag of, say, 5 slots, that was quest items only. Especially if the bag didn't automatically open up to NPC vendors when I go to the sell tab.

Edited to add:

I wouldn't even be heart broke or fussy if adding a quest item to the quest bag reduced my normal carry slots by one to keep the overall carry capacity the same.

Thread Footer