Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ferless Swear Rat in Rahu Swear can be tamed too need AH 55 and tamed at lv 55 but it still look like usual Swear Rat

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    New pet:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be interested to continue this project now that we have the new wasp/bee pets as well as a new detailed pet window. Especially since the wiki has wiped a fair bit of what was compiled there on pet stats/skills somewhat recently.

My suggestion would be that anyone with a pet that does not already have details of skills/stats at certain level intervals posted here, post the details or screenshot of the pet information window so we can begin building up a knowledge base of the AH pets.
    Last edited by Coglin; 03-11-2020 at 09:52 PM.
    Coglin, Master Bard, subsequent druid. - Master of all Animals that can be Handled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaums View Post
    Necro Rat is tamable btw. At 70 I believe it gives 30% darkness and electric damage to the owner. Not sure on the duration though.

The Giant Razorslash Panther requires 70 to tame, I think. It might be 72 though. Either way, at 70 happiness...

(image did not work, link )
    yes, Image did not work

Thread Footer