Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animal Handling - level 70 pet stats for wiki

Hey Animal Handlers, I've been checking the wiki for info on pets and see some gaps. Let's fill all that in!

If you have a pet with both pet level and bond level 70, could you please post its unbuffed stats here? I will add the data to the wiki for you (and give you credit with your forum and/or character name, unless you'd prefer to remain anonymous). Take off all your gear and check stats on your pet (select your pet and click Check, and also open the target info window). I don't think happiness matters for these stats but please try to have it at 100 when you get the info, just in case.

Info needed

Check Pet Info
    • Original pet type or name (for example, Giant Rat, Sewer Rat, Fey Panther Groupie, Hissy, Ice Bear) - important: if you don't remember this, please don't provide data
    • Health
    • Armor
    • Damage boost (is this affected by Enthusiasm?)
    • Evasion (is this affected by Enthusiasm?)
    • Enthusiasm
    • Any other info listed

Target Info
    • Basic Abilities
    • Sic 'Em special ability
    • Clever Trick special ability
    • Other
    • Effective/Very Effective (vulnerabilities) – please indicate which are "very effective"
    • Ineffective (resistances) – please indicate which are labeled "very ineffective"

If you know the level required to tame a pet is different from the default for the pet type (1 for rats, 20 for cats, 40 for bears), please also include that. Feel free to add your personal thoughts about the pet, and any tips you want to share. Damage output, survivability, tankiness, utility, that kind of thing.

I am not aware of a way to reliably figure out specific pet DPS, but if you are, please post and I will add instructions here on getting that info.

Pets Needed

Here is a list of the tamable pets I know of. I may be missing some or have listed some that aren't actually tamable; please let me know.

Rats

Cats

Bears
    Last edited by Corax; 02-24-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Necro Rat is tamable btw. At 70 I believe it gives 30% darkness and electric damage to the owner. Not sure on the duration though.

The Giant Razorslash Panther requires 70 to tame, I think. It might be 72 though. Either way, at 70 happiness...

(image did not work, link )

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here are the stats of my Ice Bear from Kur. The bond level isn't 70 yet, but if needed I could try to level it up to 70.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaffy View Post
    Here are the stats of my Ice Bear from Kur. The bond level isn't 70 yet, but if needed I could try to level it up to 70.
    Oh man I forgot about that. According to the wiki, it looks like bond level has the same effect for all pets, but how about when it does reach 70, you could just update your post. Thanks so much!

By the way, it looks like the pages for each pet in the wiki give health & armor based only on pet level. I think that leaves out important info, so I will see if I can find a way to indicate each separately and in total. I am new to editing this particular wiki and am already running into problems with icons for combat abilities that haven't already been entered.
    Last edited by Corax; 02-24-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yaffy - you sure it's Ice Bear, not Tundra Bear?

Anyway, it's funny you post it now. I recently re-started my project to check out stats of different tammable pets. Here is link to doc I made:

Stats written tehre are base numbers, not including Bond/gear bonuses.

From what I saw so far, it seems all white bears, except of Grottofang, have the same vulnerabilites/ressitances, Sic 'Em and Clever trick skills - Taunt + Slash attack for Sice Em, Cold mitigation (for ovner, last 30 sec.) and taunt per attack (for pet) buff. Not sure about stats - I'm still levleing them, but its possible they are identical too.

All green bears (Mangler, Magnifier, etc) share stats and skillsets, iirc.

So far, I noticed 3 different variants of bears, that have the same skills, and roughly similar stats distribution.:

1) 'Cold' - shared by white bears, except Grottofang (like I mentioned before).

2) "brusier' - Graz (and posisbly other bears found in Goblin Dungeon, need confirmation on that one) and Grottofang. Sic 'Em - Slash dmg+ Self heal. CT - Crushing dmg +stun

3) "Green' (shared by green bears for Eltibule) - Off tank? Sic 'Em is SLashign dmg + taunt, CT is heavy crushing damage.

All bears do mix of slashign and crushign damge with they normal attacks.

Comparing Ice Bear (lv 51) Grttofang and The Magnifier (both lv 50) It loks like "cold' group have highest Hp and Armor from all three by far, and similar damge per attack as 'Brusier'.

"Green" have lowest Hp and Armor of all, but highest attack.

"Brusier" have more balanced stats

All bars are resistant to Crushign and Trauma (ineffective) adn vulnerable to Electicity and Acid (effective). "cold' bears and Grottofang are additionaly very resistant to Cold (very ineffective).

Based on data I colected so far (and soem notes I ahd form few months back that I decided to not include because they might be outdated) Hp and Armor growth is lineral (each level up grants the same amount), while damge growth is not.

Only Bond level seems to have direct effect on Pet's base stats. Enthusiasm affect Crit and EXP gain, but as far as I know, there is no way to check what your pet's crit chance is. Happines apperently affects Enthusiasm/bond growth rate. Combat Exp bonuses on owner affects Pet's EXP gain too.

Well, this is it from me. I'll keep updating this doc as I level up more pets. Anyone is welcome to join in. (Please, add just pet's base stats)
    Last edited by cr00cy; 02-24-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cr00cy, wow, very helpful! Thanks for sharing this.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cr00cy View Post
    @Yaffy - you sure it's Ice Bear, not Tundra Bear?
    I'm 100% sure it's from Kur, from the ones around the bear shrine. When leveling AH I rushed to get a bear as quickly as possible, and right after getting the ability to tame bears I tamed one right next to the bear shrine. Then I used it to grind all the way up to 70. I wouldn't have been able to tame a Gazluk bear until much later. I assume all the bears around the bear shrine are Ice bears right?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaffy View Post
    I'm 100% sure it's from Kur, from the ones around the bear shrine. When leveling AH I rushed to get a bear as quickly as possible, and right after getting the ability to tame bears I tamed one right next to the bear shrine. Then I used it to grind all the way up to 70. I wouldn't have been able to tame a Gazluk bear until much later. I assume all the bears around the bear shrine are Ice bears right?
    Yeh. Sorry, my bad, I somehow mistook Kur for Gazluk. There are polar bears in Kur, but there are only few of them, near Teleportation trainer iirc.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    level 70 sewer rat: link
    I can't seem to attach images from my dropbox so the link will need to work.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, no pet stat updates from me, jus a little observation - Enthusiasm seems to be bugged atm, at least 'bonus exp' part. I was testign it in Rahu severs, killign trents. With 112 enthusiasm on gear, my lv 68 Graz was gettign 0,39-0,41% to next lv per trent. Without Enthusias gear, it was consistent 0,44%. Not sure about crits, but those might be bugged too.

Thread Footer