Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animal Handling - level 70 pet stats for wiki

Hey Animal Handlers, I've been checking the wiki for info on pets and see some gaps. Let's fill all that in!

If you have a pet with both pet level and bond level 70, could you please post its unbuffed stats here? I will add the data to the wiki for you (and give you credit with your forum and/or character name, unless you'd prefer to remain anonymous). Take off all your gear and check stats on your pet (select your pet and click Check, and also open the target info window). I don't think happiness matters for these stats but please try to have it at 100 when you get the info, just in case.

Info needed

Check Pet Info
    • Original pet type or name (for example, Giant Rat, Sewer Rat, Fey Panther Groupie, Hissy, Ice Bear) - important: if you don't remember this, please don't provide data
    • Health
    • Armor
    • Damage boost (is this affected by Enthusiasm?)
    • Evasion (is this affected by Enthusiasm?)
    • Enthusiasm
    • Any other info listed

Target Info
    • Basic Abilities
    • Sic 'Em special ability
    • Clever Trick special ability
    • Other
    • Effective/Very Effective (vulnerabilities) – please indicate which are "very effective"
    • Ineffective (resistances) – please indicate which are labeled "very ineffective"

If you know the level required to tame a pet is different from the default for the pet type (1 for rats, 20 for cats, 40 for bears), please also include that. Feel free to add your personal thoughts about the pet, and any tips you want to share. Damage output, survivability, tankiness, utility, that kind of thing.

I am not aware of a way to reliably figure out specific pet DPS, but if you are, please post and I will add instructions here on getting that info.

Pets Needed

Here is a list of the tamable pets I know of. I may be missing some or have listed some that aren't actually tamable; please let me know.

Rats

Cats

Bears
    Last edited by Corax; 02-24-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Thread Footer