Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I play an occasional match in League of Legends but I haven't in a while (Euro servers are a letdown in the way of bots) and some ipad games (Hearthstone and whatnot). The only game i'm kinda looking forward to is Lineage Eternal, L2 up to the fourth chronicle being probably my favourite MMO so I hope they live up to the expectations with this new one. Will continue to play PG anyway, I hope it's long lived so I can come back to it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gone back to TERA for a bit, some mediocre Aeria ones... Skyforge... That being said I've been more into RPGs on steam as well as on PS1 and PSP emulators.

Recently I've come across RedFox games - mainly dead MMOs. What draws me to MMOs usually is decent class systems with cool names/roles. Well, that, and this weird interest I have in playing empty MMOs just for fun. :^)))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After all this time, Runescape. Always.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple time grindy games PG-ers might like

- Haven & Hearth
    - Orake
    - When you wanted a lot of Gene Wilder gifs, (Wonka.. obvs), but instead have to attend a funeral for the signature section. Rest in RIP, RIP in Piece o'ever-lasting cake. -

(Pssst . . . https://media.giphy.com/media/5ZYlp0bF7qMBa/giphy.gif . . . You're welcome . . .)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really only do one MMO at a time. I am passively keeping my ears open to see what if anything actually comes out of the talks with WB. Not holding my breath though. PG has enough to keep me enthralled for a long time, and I am really curious where they want to take this for endgame.

-Yak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guild Wars 2, but I only do some dailies and harvesting for the legendary nowadays.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paying a lot of attention to Pantheon Rise of the Fallen.

https://pantheonmmo.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm watching shadow of war videos while I wait for hot fix since I can't play at from constant crashing.

Thread Footer