Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    EverQuest, 16 years. I also dabbled for a short while playing EQ2 when it emerged. I have never played WoW, Final Fantasy, or other noted games. When not feeling overtly social, I have also found great joy in playing most every Sid Meier game ever produced during the last 20 years. Most recently I have been playing Project: Gorgon like a fanatic, while waiting for Project: Gorgon, as was mentioned originally, by SNOWE. As for Asheron's Call, I loved it, but I simply had too much invested into EverQuest, so Norrath continued to be my main MMO world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it's too many. I attempt to play Project Gorgon while also playing FFXIV, Secret World, and ESO with a dash of EVE thrown in here and there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I no longer play any other MMO but PG. This is the type of PvE cooperative I've been looking for a long time. When I've taken breaks in the past before I'd play GW2. It's installed on my computer but it's just there for decoration now. If i take a break now, I'll play single player games - either Baldur's Gate, or Fable or Mount & Blade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Last MMO game I played before Project Gorgon was Runescape where I was a mage/fisherman. I am glad I found PG, its like I finally found an MMO that can entertain me and I don't see myself stopping it anytime soon (not withstanding the occasional break).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've played most MMOs but tend to just play the hell out of one at a time. Right now, PG is the only thing I log into.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to play a ton of MMORPGs. I've tried almost every MMO released prior to 2012, and quite a few after.

Now, I barely play them at all. I'll pick up whatever the latest WoW expansion is as soon as it's released, then finish the content or get bored after a month and unsub.

I play a ton of Overwatch, though. Several hours a night most days.

The hype about Project: Gorgon brought my attention back here, so I'm logging in for a few minutes here and there. Other than that... no other games, really.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I've learned about mmo's is that the reason you left a game are still there when you get back. The only mmo's I keep on my computer are the ones I still have money invested in. For example, I still have 5k gems on my GW2 account so the game stays on my computer, but I haven't played game in many months. I only log on now to see how old friends are doing.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ehh, I dabble in Guild Wars 1. I love to play Car Mechanic Simulator as well though.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Ehh, I dabble in Guild Wars 1. I love to play Car Mechanic Simulator as well though.
    I haven't played GW1 for a long time. Do people still play with 7 heroes in PvE so no grouping happens? Last time I was there, not only was there no grouping, there was no chat whatsoever...well outside of main cities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently I'm raiding pretty hardcore in WoW Legion. I was thinking about maybe putting some time back into FFXIV and maybe some EVE down the line once I have more free time.

I'm looking forward to Star Citizen whenever that gets out of development but other than that not much has peaked my interest.

Thread Footer