Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other MMOs while waiting for Project: Gorgon?

Hey guys! I was just wondering if any of you were playing other MMOs on the side while waiting for the steam launch of Project: Gorgon. I actually stumbled across Project: Gorgon while trying to find an MMO to play and found it this way.

If anyone plays any other MMOs, maybe a couple of us could chill there? I'm playing FFXIV right now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played FFXIV for soem time, but atkign break now. What serwer oyu are at? Im played on Odin.

From otehr mmos i I play ESO from tiem to time, and Lol.

Used to waste far too much of my time in Firefall, but sadly, its dying game. Such a shame, it had gerat potential. And there is nothing quite like it on market right now.

Other than this i kinda move from game to game(not only mmos) when i feel like taking break from PG. But i havent sticked with any for too long (expect Witcher 3 and XCom 2).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm a FFXIV player as well from Mateus. I am taking a break as well and have been playing Gorgon more lately. Guess I needed a break from all the instances.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing non-MMOs as a part of taking a break from Guild Wars 2 while waiting for Star Citizen while newly waiting for Project: Gorgon... I think.

It's hard to tell, because I've spent an awful lot of time waiting for Project: Gorgon this past week by playing Project: Gorgon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowe View Post
    I've spent an awful lot of time waiting for Project: Gorgon this past week by playing Project: Gorgon.
    Haha, same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha so you guys do all play lots of different games! I've constantly tried to find new upcoming games, all of which have failed in my opinion. I don't like Guardians of Ember, or even Revelation Online that's upcoming.

As for FFXIV, I'm in Behemoth right now, but I'm contemplating moving to Balmung as I heard it's the most populated. I really miss that feeling when there were so many people in a city. Takes me back to when I played WOW before WOTLK came out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still play Asheron's Call 17 years later. Haven't played PG in several months, but preparing a return now that the AC servers are going offline Jan. 31.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been playing on Nost. now that that's back up, and a little bit of Archeage on the fresh start servers, neither of which I expect to play long-term but they're some solid distractions for now.

Patiently waiting for new PG content to mix things up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, that sucks. AC will forever be my favorite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently playing FFXIV on Excalibur again as I needed a break from PG for a bit.

Thread Footer