Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: PC config help
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwarp View Post
    That setup looks pretty good! But I have one suggestion...spend the extra few dollars and go with the Ryzen 7 2700X. You will not be disappointed.
    Okay, thanks! It might be more than I need, but that's always better than less than I need!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird, double post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not just buy a latest update of the MacBook ?your computer is like 7 years old
    If laptop isn’t essential I would recommend to get the 2019 iMac which is really good price performance value , I added 128GB ram on it for just $500 from amazon.

Apple really did it good with 2019 iMac for that reasonable price 6 core i5 cpu with vega 48 8GB ram

You should be grateful that the developer are releasing this game on macOS platform, don’t you sick with the monopoly with Microsoft Windows already ( beside the sub par ui/ uX design they have provided )

This game released on macOS meant a lot to me, I have ordered a Mac Pro 2019 just because of project gorgon

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackblight View Post
    Hello, im sorry for bumping old thread, but im thinking of changing my gaming PC for iMac, but on the other hand i think of buying new mac air on M1 chip to use it as a system unit by connecting a monitor and gaming devices to it. What do you think is better?
    This is a Mac question and you basically buried it in a PC thread. Its own thread might be better and increase the chance of a helpful response. Or posting it on a Mac themed forum would probably have a much higher chance of helpful response. Sorry, can't be of more help, maybe someone will still take notice and answer here.

Thread Footer