Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion: Storage helper

You know like when you are gifting a NPC for favor and the items in your pack that the NPC wants highlight and flash. It would be nice if when looking in a storage that the items in pack would highlight and flash that match the ones already in storage. I spent alot of time trying to put items in storage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice idea but I would take it a bit further: Could we have a button that moves all the inventory items to the storage for items that match with items in the storage.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even more: Would it be possible for "More Info/Gifting" to show how much favor an item will generate for each NPC?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibbuk View Post
    Even more: Would it be possible for "More Info/Gifting" to show how much favor an item will generate for each NPC?
    Or if not exact numbers (which I wouldn't expect), then at least whether the NPC named likes or loves the item in question. That info is available in the Small Talk pane of the character interaction window, so I think having it in the Gifting pane of the More Info window is warranted.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely agree with this suggestion, been thinking about it myself. It would also be cool if there were options to flag an npc as a "type of storage" - maybe selected from a drop down so that you could say a "takes anything" npc is for skins and rolls and even though it wouldn't force what they take it would change what highlights.

I keep my inventory pretty well organized and find the "takes anything" npcs the hardest to keep on top of now that I've gotten used to the highlight feature

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A button at the bottom of the storage windows or on the side of them named "Store Similar" that auto moved items into the storage from the inventory of the same item already in the storage and added to the stacks and stuff aswell.
    This would save so much clicking, since this game is already a hoarders dream for KEEP EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED IT LATER! etc..

Think a bunch of RPG games have that these days, old school runescape has the move to bank buttons, i could name a few more on steam that do it aswell and are a great convenience.

Thread Footer